SkinMedica is an advanced line of skin care products designed to help prevent or reduce the effects of aging and keep the skin as healthy as possible. These products promote the natural healing abilities of the skin and work to regenerate the elasticity and volume that skin tends to lose over time. SkinMedica products contain many essential ingredients, including vitamin C, vitamin E, retinol, antioxidants and proteins, which work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discolorations, and improve skin texture and tone.
These products are only available from a dermatologist and include a wide array of toners, peels, cleansers, moisturizers, sunscreen and other products. For patients not yet concerned with the effects of aging, SkinMedica products can also help treat acne, protect the skin from sun damage and simply keep it looking its best each and every day. Your doctor will work with you to develop a personalized SkinMedica skin care regimen based on your individual skin needs.
- TNS Essential Serum: Skin Medica’s unparalleled patented treatment is the first and only rejuvenating serum to combine the benefits of the proprietary growth factor blend, TNS Recovery Complex®, with potent antioxidants, peptides and other innovative ingredients to restore a youthful look to skin.
- TNS Recovery Complex®: Containing 93% Nourical-MD, (a fibroblast growth factor) this product rejuvenates cells and improves the appearance of wrinkles, texture, tone and elasticity.
- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser: Refining treatment with a combination of alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids that cleanses skin while improving radiance and luminosity. Contains ultra-fine jojoba beads that exfoliate without scratching the skin. SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- AHA/BHA Cream: Brightening product that promotes healthy exfoliation to reveal a more youthful appearance. SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
- Lytera Skin Brightening Complex: Lytera is a brightening product that addresses the appearance of skin discoloration. This advanced formula reduces the appearance of dark spots revealing a natural more even skin tone. Ideal for all skin types and results are seen in as little as 4 weeks. Non-hydroquinone.
- Facial Cleanser: Skin Medica’s highest customer rated cleanser for all skin types. Removes environmental pollutants, excess oil and makeup, and hydrates and refreshes skin.
- Vitamin C+E Complex: This silky, fragrance-free formula with stabilized vitamins C and E provides extraordinary antioxidant protection, helping to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture and firmness.
- Retinol Complex: This exclusive retinol formula is encapsulated with PhytoShield ™ Complex, an advanced antioxidant complex that helps reduce irritation with a targeted delivery of retinol , thus enhancing skin texture through exfoliation. Clinically tested, Retinol Complex reduces the appearance of dark spots resulting in a more even skin tone, minimizes the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, and helps smooth and refine skin. Available in 3 strengths: .25, 0.5, and 1.0.
- TNS Eye Repair™: This luxurious eye treatment cream formulated with the patented growth factor blend TNS®, peptides, high concentrations of antioxidant vitamins C and E and hyaluronic acid helps to increase firmness, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and minimize dark circles.
Each product’s unique combination of ingredients work together to provide a personalized moisture level based specifically on what your skin needs to stay hydrated and look its best.
- Ultra Sheer Moisturizer: A light, oil-free and fragrance-free formula that effectively hydrates skin and works well for oily, acne-prone or combination skin. Contains vitamins C and E to help prevent radical damage.
- TNS® Ultimate Daily SPF 20: This daily moisturizer offers the ultimate combination of hydration and anti-aging protection. Enriched with the patented growth factor blend TNS®, and antioxidants, this formula guards against the destructive effects of free radical damage while also providing broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Replenish Hydrating Cream: Formerly made by Vivite’® , Replenish Hydrating cream hydrates and refreshes with specialty ingredients, such as green tea leaf extract, and helps soothe dry or sensitive skin.
- Dermal Repair Cream: This ultra rich cream intensely hydrates and replenishes moisture to dry skin with high levels of lipid-soluble antioxidant vitamins C and E.
- TNS® Ceramide Treatment Cream: This ceramide-rich treatment cream with the patented growth factor blend TNS® and peptides goes beyond an ordinary moisturizer to rapidly restore skin’s moisture balance while soothing and hydrating the driest post-procedure and compromised skin.
- Environmental Defense Sunscreen™ SPF 50+ with UV ProPlex™: A water resistant sunscreen that provides broad spectrum defense against UVA/UVB rays. This product is oil-free, paba-free, and fragrance-free and also contains Skin Medica’s patented UV ProPlex™ technology to help improve performance.
- TOTAL DEFENSE + REPAIR Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34 (Tinted): This rejuvenating “superscreen” provides comprehensive protection beyond UVA and UVB while supporting the skin’s ability to restore itself. Powered by SOL-IR™ Advanced Antioxidant Complex, TD+R protects skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays), reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and improves the appearance of damaged skin. Contains a sheer tint suitable for daily use.
- TOTAL DEFENSE + REPAIR Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50+ (Non tinted): This rejuvenating “superscreen” provides comprehensive protection beyond UVA and UVB while supporting the skin’s ability to restore itself. Powered by SOL-IR™ Advanced Antioxidant Complex, TD+R protects skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays), reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and improves the appearance of damaged skin. This sports-ready Formula is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes.
- Scar Recovery Gel: A patented blend, Centelline, that helps to treat, smooth and minimize the appearance of existing scars. Diminishes the look of scars generated from cosmetic, general and reconstructive surgeries, as well as C-Sections and everyday cuts.
- Redness Relief CalmPlex™: A clinical breakthrough that reduces the appearance of visible redness while helping to promote healthy skin. Clinical studies show Redness Relief CalmPlex reduces the appearance of acute, UV-induced and chronic visible redness in as early as two weeks, with continued improvement over time.
JOURNÉE is a multi-benefit skin rejuvenating formulation, which helps provide a daily dose of what skin needs most! A blend of PSP®, hyaluronic acid, a powerful anti-oxidant mixture and broad-spectrum SPF 30 to help rejuvenate, hydrate, protect, nourish and revitalize skin’s appearance; all in just one application!
GlyMed Plus offers a complete multi-faceted professional range of medically effective, progressive formula products, incorporating only pure pharmaceutical quality crystalline hydroxy acids and antioxidants with certified organically grown botanicals. Recommended by dermatologists and medical estheticians, Serious Action® Acne Management Skin Care System products work synergistically to restore healthy balance and aid in the reduction of acne lesions and scarring.
- Serious action astringent – helps to remove bacteria and oil build up from skin. Contains 5 or 10 % salicylic acid and must be approved by a physician or esthetician before purchasing.
Our office’s favorite sun protection. Perfect for everyday and especially for summers and vacations. Better than your everyday protection. The bottle (not cream) even turns blue when exposed to UV rays reminding you to use it!
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen was developed in Australia, the country with the strictest sunscreen standards in the world. Every sunscreen formulation they offer features broad UVA/UVB protection and a minimum of 6% Z-Cote Zinc Oxide, which provides optimal protection from UVA rays. The Blue Lizard line has a full array of formulas to safeguard all skin types, and several of the water resistant products are designed to last an incredible 240 minutes in water-more than three times the typical water resistance of a sunscreen.
- Baby – for children 6 months and older. Chemical and fragrance free.
- Sport – great for face and all over body use, also water resistant.
SkinCeuticals improves the appearance of aging skin, sun damage, uneven pigmentation and acne. It provides clear, smooth skin with an even tone and uniform color.
Regular use of SkinCeuticals products can help improve a variety of common issues such as acne breakouts, fine lines, discoloration and dullness.
- Conditioning Solution – a popular product for most skin types that is used like a toner. Its combination of glycolic and salicylic acid improves skins texture and can help aid in improving and preventing acne.
- Physical Fusion UV Defense: UVA/UVB protective fluid to enhance natural skin tone. Broad spectrum SPF 50 and water resistant up to 40 minutes.
- Phloretin CF: Broad-Spectrum Triple Antioxidant Treatment– Diminishes age spots and other forms of hyperpigmentation as a result of inhibited UV-induced
melanogenesis and increase cell turnover. Improves laxity due to increased
elastin production. Boots skin’s structure as a result of collagen synthesis.
Delivers in a light, serum texture.
Latisse is the first and only FDA-approved treatment for hypotrichosis, or inadequate eyelash growth. Latisse is a breakthrough treatment that enhances eyelashes by increasing their length, thickness and darkness through a daily treatment applied to the base of the upper lashes. This treatment contains bimatoprost, which increases the amount of hairs and the duration of the eyelash growth process.
Most patients notice significant results from Latisse after just four weeks of continuous use, with full results visible after 16 weeks.
If you would like more information about our Products or to schedule an appointment, feel free to fill out our convenient contact form or call us directly at 708-482-3213.